With special welcome from Haddington Pipe Band.
With Wine & Nibbles.
A visit to Traquair House for some of visitors.
The Higgenbothams & Coutures with Traquair House in background.
Doll Collection in Traquair House.
Brewery at Traquair House.
Dolls House with Madame Couture.
The fifth Earl of Traquair closed these gates in 1738 and vowed never to open them again until a Stuart King reclaimed the Throne.
Lunch at Traquair
Peacocks & Hens looking for their Lunch .
Farewell Ceilidh in Corn Exchange……..

Photos – Irene Higgenbotham.