Le Cloitre des Augustins Noirs.

Located near the hospital, this seventeenth-century cloister, built building blocks as many Berrichon buildings of the same era, is typical of the regional architecture. Raised in 1616 by Black Augustinian convent is almost deserted at the eve of the Revolution. Sold in 1792, it was bought in 1818 by the city who transfers the hospice. The old chapel adjoining to the north wing of the cloister was demolished in the late nineteenth century. The buildings are now restored to the delight of tourists but also the inhabitants of Aubigny.